Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

Alert: January is Almost Over

Hello internet! It's me! Laura! It has been too long since my last post. I am ashamed. Still friends?

Ok good.



Now - what the f*** happened to winter? The last thing I remember is being really excited about Christmas, waiting for January to start so it'd actually get cold in Texas, and then BOOM. It's almost February. Where's the cold, Texas??!!

I miss winter. Real winter. Where you can actually wear a jacket for more than just two hours in the middle of the night. Sure, the news says it's been getting down to 40-ish degrees, but that's at 4AM. It doesn't count! Tomorrow the high is 75. SEVENTY FIVE!!! In my book, that's summer weather. Summer, however, doesn't begin until Wednesday, June 20, 2012. That's a long-ass time away!

*Sigh* Maybe I'll do some more winter nail designs just so I can pretend it's cold out.

No comments:

Post a Comment