Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Hot Wired Halloween Nails

Tomorrow is Halloween!! I already celebrated a bit this weekend, but I wanted to do at least one more nail design. Unfortunately I didn't have a ton of time, because my bestie Kelley had a baby this morning!!! He looks super adorable, and I can't wait to meet him this weekend :) I've been frantically pulling stuff together to bring up to them, but I managed to find some time to put this together.

I had bought some Sally Hansen Hot Wired sticker things I bought after last Halloween, so I applied those. It was a little tough, because they're really supposed to be used within a couple months. But I managed to keep them smooth.



I thought they needed a little something else, so I added a black tip!




No comments:

Post a Comment