Pages

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas Eve!!

It's finally Christmas Eve! There's no snow up here in Illinois... although I've heard parts of Texas have some :( HRMPH. Oh well, I'll get over it. For most of the month I haven't really been in a Christmasy mood... and I figured out why! It's because I didn't have any finals! For nearly my entire life, the beginning of Christmas was marked with hours of painful test-taking. But I didn't have any of that this year. I guess I have to figure out a new way to remind myself it's Christmas (cold weather is out of the question - TEXAS!). 

Anyways, I'm finally getting into the swing of things, thanks to my loves Bing Crosby and James Stewart. Right now I'm watching Holiday Inn - next up is It's a Wonderful Life! Here's a little clip that makes me cry every single time. Get your tissues ready!




And something a little more cheerful while you dry your eyes.



MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment