Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011

HAPPY DECEMBER DAY!!!

A picture from Happy December Days past. 2006?
HAPPY DECEMBER DAY!!! If this is your first time hearing of December Day, then you need to get with the program! Laura, Kelley, and I started this holiday back in highschool, and every year it's celebrated with the wearing of ridiculous Christmas clothing, the drinking of hot chocolate, and the blasting of Christmas tunes. In honor of this joyous occasion, I present to you my favorite Christmas song of all time - The Dub Dub Song.

Unfortunately, this song isn't really called "The Dub Dub Song." In fact it's "White Christmas" - originally sung by Bing Crosby and then later covered by The Drifters. The first time I ever heard this song was when I watched The Santa Claus a zillion years ago, and every time I heard it I'm reminded of the awesomeness of that movie, my friends, and doo-wop music. If you'd like to see a slightly more hilarious rendition of this song, check this out.

No comments:

Post a Comment