Pages

Friday, December 2, 2011

Red & Silver Xmas Nails


Ignore the color outside the lines. I did this really fast.

So, I had my first of many Christmas parties last night! I was running kinda late, but I was determined to do my nails before running out the door - and this is what I came up with! It was incredibly simple and fast (5 minutes).

1. Nicole by OPI OMB! - This polish is gorgeous. It's kinda hard to see in the picture, but it's a shimmery red. Yes, it is from the Justin Bieber line... Yes, it is called OMB! which stands for "Oh My Bieber"... but it looks pretty! Don't judge me.

2. Silver glitter polish. I actually can't remember the brand right now... but it doesn't really matter. I kinda think the glitter makes it look a little snowy.. Maybe it's just me.

3. Top coat of Seche Vite and you're done!!

"The Chipmunk Song (Christmas Don't be Late)" - Alvin and the Chipmunks 

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! me gusta the nails. Also, I think I'm out of places to tell you happy birthday unless you have a myspace you're hanging on to that I don't know about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha i think i deactivated my MySpace eons ago. along with Xanga.

    ReplyDelete