Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Inspirational Song of the Week: (There Can Be Miracles) When You Believe

I dislike Wednesdays. Historically, the television programming is really questionable, you still have two days of work left (although I only have one!), and time just seems to move slower. To get myself motivated to deal with the rest of the week, I typically get a really awesome song stuck in my head and just sing it when things are getting rough. I really want to start posting Christmas songs, but... it isn't even Thanksgiving yet. Instead, I'm digging into my wealth of animated movie songs, and whipping out a classic from the Prince of Egypt. This song may be too sappy for most (it makes me cry) but it's amazing nonetheless.

3 comments:

  1. It's never too early for Christmas songs. I've already celebrated Thanksgiving, so I think it is high-time for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do believe this is a DreamWorks title, not Disney.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it is DreamWorks lol. I really tried to make sure I didn't write Disney! I just tagged it at the end. What a ding-dong.

    Alrighty, Christmas tunes are coming out next!! *jiggity-jig he-haw he-haw*

    ReplyDelete