Pages

Saturday, February 2, 2013

An Ode To The Carrie Diaries - 80s Fashion Skittles!

Sorry for the lack of posts lately. I've been working a lot, going on recruiting events, accidentally breaking all of my nails, and attempting to reorganize my apartment. I also got my wisdom teeth out yesterday! I was anticipating excruciating pain and the desire to sleep for a week straight, but apparently these painkillers are really doing the trick! I'm rip-roarin' and ready to go!

The CW has a new show this season called The Carrie Diaries, which is supposed to be a Sex & The City prequel. I've been catching up on a few episodes during this recuperation period and it's starting to grow on me. If you ignore the prequel part, this show is actually pretty adorable! It's not exactly how I imagined a high school Carrie, but she doesn't have some pretty great big-city adventures. Plus their 80s outfits are the greatest! I decided to pay tribute to some of them today! Here's my inspiration:










No comments:

Post a Comment