Pages

Monday, February 4, 2013

Polish Days: Get Back To Nature

How did February get here so quickly? I must have blacked-out the entire month of January from sheer boredom. I guess it's all a part of getting back in the swing of things post-holidays. This month's Polish Days seems to fit in perfectly with this feeling! We're Getting Back To Nature! 

I few months ago I saw a post on Raggio di Luna Nails with a really pretty flower design. I haven't done freehand in a while (plus I'm not that great at it) so I figured it was about time to try it out! Most of the pictures are done without the top coat because I was afraid that everything would ooze together and ruin before I could take pictures. The top coat actually helped blend together some of the rough edges, so imagine the finished product just slightly better than what I'm showing ;)




I'm frustrated with how my pictures look in my lightbox, so I took a picture just out in the open.



If you're liking what you're seeing, comment below and/or click "Join This Site" to follow me!

Check out the links below for some other amazing Polish Days submissions!!

9 comments:

  1. I love this. I wish I had weather to reflect these nails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so pretty, the petals look almost like they are stuck on. :)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is already a piece of art O.O
    Love the idea putting rhinestone in the center of flowers too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, they are so detailed. The rhinestone makes them look so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is very stylish with the flowers and dots on top of the leaf french, and the rhinestones have the perfect color for your skintone

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning I love what you have done here simply stunning :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty. I love the curving leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Know what you mean. Light boxes and settings can be tricky, but you've got still got good shots.

    Creative and fun mani!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete