Pages

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Born Pretty Pink Feather Tattoos

Oh my gosh, I have been dying to do my nails. Two weeks is a long time to go without! My offshore role is going really well so far. :] The time goes by pretty quickly since I'm always busy, but it's nice to be home. 

I decided to go with a pretty simple mani until I can get my nails straightened out (they're pretty chipped and short). I got these water decals from the Born Pretty Store. They're really pretty, but I had some application issues. The decals were on the paper backwards! If you try to apply them like a normal temporary tattoo, you end up with the wrong side of the decal facing outwards. I was unamused, but I managed to delicately slide them off the backing paper onto my nails and all was well. I'm not sure if all of their nail tattoos are like this, but beware if you're not comfortable sliding decals around.






Colors Used:
Sephora by OPI Pale is the New Tan
Essie Lights
Salon Perfect Shocked

No comments:

Post a Comment