Pages

Friday, August 31, 2012

Fall Into Autumn Challenge: School Spirit - Texas Longhorn Skittles

Football season is finally here!! UT's first game is Saturday night, and I am stoked. And sometime last night, in an answer to my prayers, AT&T U-Verse FINALLY decided to support the Longhorn Network!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I'm driving up to Austin to watch the game anyway, but now I can watch everything all the time!

To get ready for a new season, I went out and bought all-new game gear. I'm a little superstitious, and I don't want to bring last year's bad juju back by wearing tainted jerseys. And of course I decked out my nails in the ole brunt orange and white.


Artificial light

Artificial light

Artificial light

Sunlight

Sunlight

Artificial light

Artificial light






2 comments:

  1. what brand/ name polish is this? It looks great!! \m/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually have no idea! I bought it at the CO-OP on the drag, but it doesn't have anything written on the bottle.

      Delete