Pages

Friday, February 15, 2013

Azul! Skittles

February has not been a good month for blog posts! I've been driving all over the creation nearly every weekend. Last weekend a bunch of UT friends and I went to New Orleans for Mardi Gras and had a BLAST. There were a few logistical nightmares (massive amounts of traffic, drunks running in front of my car, someone stealing my wallet) but it was a really great weekend overall! :] I had to share a hotel room with seven dudes though. That was a bit of an adventure lol. We each took turns getting lost on Bourbon Street and having cell phones die, but we all made it out alive. And that's all that really matters.

This weekend (if you count Wednesday as the weekend) I drove up to San Antonio to go see the midnight premiere of A Good Day to Die Hard with my bestie Laura. It was one of the most ridiculous movies I have ever seen. I don't think either of us stopped laughing at any point of it. We were both pretty sad that it didn't live up to the Die Hard franchise, but it's still worth seeing if you love you some Bruce Willis. Unfortunately Laura had to work Thursday/Friday/Saturday, so I trekked back to Houston for some much-needed me time. And by me time I really mean going to the DMV to replace my stolen driver's license and order all new credit cards. *Sigh*

Anyway, I finished up all of my chores this afternoon and figured it was time to do a little nail magic! I texted my good buddy Curtis for a little inspiration and he replied "azul." So I did some blue and beige skittles that I actually quite like! I used OPI Fly, OPI Did You Ear About Van Gough?, and some Big Ruby nail tattoos.









Here's how they started off...




I originally did my index finger with a nail tattoo as well, but I thought it looked crappy. But here's a picture of it anyway.


No comments:

Post a Comment