Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2012

31 Day Challenge

So I was cruising some nail blogs today... I could spend hours and hours doing this, but each page I look at makes me feel worse and worse about my picture quality, lack of cleaning up the extra paint, and skills in general.

And then I found the 31 Day Challenge.



This is so intense!! And time-consuming! But it sounds freaking sweet. I feel like I would have to actually plan a lot to get this done... March is a 31 day month, so it'd definitely work... but my schedule is already a nightmare!


So I'm thinking this might happen more in May... I would do it in April, but I'll be finishing up training (and riding in) the MS-150. That'll give me (and you!) time to brainstorm some ideas for awesome designs! 

P.S. If you'd like to donate to my ride, click HERE. I've raised approximately $900 so far, so join in for a good cause!

No comments:

Post a Comment