Pages

Thursday, May 17, 2012

31 Day Challenge: Day 19 Galaxies

Recently I've been describing my mood/day based on the tv shows I've been watching. Today is slightly different in that Grey's hasn't started yet, but I have spent the entire week pondering and discussing who I think is going to die (someone dies tonight). I honestly have no idea who's it's going to be. Usually I pick one, and throughout the conversation name every other person possible lol. Tired of these tv tangents yet?

Today's challenge is galaxy nails. I attempted to do this once before. I went with regular colors, not metallic ones that time. And I added in star blobs. This time, I tried to make my galaxies a little more like a pin the lovely Laurita sent to me. I think I like them better!

With flash -






No flash -




Here's all the colors I used! I started with a base of China Glaze Smoke and Ashes [far left] from The Hunger Games collection. Then I used a makeup sponge to blob on [left to right] China Glaze: Riveting, Coconut Kiss, Sexy In The City, Spoiled Pearly White Teeth, Nicole by OPI Disco Dolls, and Northern Lights Hologram Top Coat "Silver". *Phew* What a mouthful.

Next time I'm going to attempt the swirly galaxies!

1 comment: