Pages

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Fall Into Autumn Challenge

Most years, I celebrated the coming of fall by buying all new school supplies, clothes, and all that jazz. Working and not having to go back to school is really making it difficult to get pumped about fall. Mostly because I don't believe that it'll ever get here. It's still one zillion degrees outside! Come on, Texas, get with the program! Anyways,  I saw this challenge on A Little Polish and figured it'd help get me in the mood.

I've actually done a few of these manis already, but I'll try them again (hopefully better!). I might get the first one up tonight...


In other news, I'm not sure how I want my blog set up anymore.... I'm trying out this look, but the template forced me to get rid of a few things that I liked! Mainly the Hottie of the Week. Devastating. Any feedback about the look would be great, since I'm obviously lost. I wish I could remember how to edit html! Maybe I'll put my Googling skills to work...

No comments:

Post a Comment