Pages

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Summery Saran Wrap Nails

A couple weeks ago I put 95% of my belongings into storage, including almost all of my nail supplies. So for the next few months I'm going to be doing manis that either use super cheap supplies or stuff around the house. I'm not sure how my family is going to feel about me going through their belongings looking for makeshift nail art supplies, but I think they'll get over it.

Today I did a saran wrap mani! I've been meaning to try this out, and it ended up being way easier than I thought! All you have to do is apply one layer of polish and let it dry. Then you paint on another color and dab it with crumpled up saran wrap. It looks a bit like sponge painting, but without any sponges to clean up.
;] I picked some summery colors even though today is a bit gloomy.





Colors Used:
Sally Hansen Butter-fly Stroke
Sally Hansen Man-go Team!

No comments:

Post a Comment