Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Snake Skin Nails

I bought a bunch of new polish in the past few weeks, and I've been trying to figure out how to use them all in clever ways. I've really been wanting to use this brown color.. even though I think it's slightly ugly... but still cool... Anyways, this is Orly Buried Alive from the Dark Shadows collection.



This color looks more like a combination of these two pictures. For some reason, I thought it had more of a green tint to it? 

I also recently bought OPI's Just Spotted the Lizard from The Amazing Spiderman collection. Every time I went to Ulta to buy it, they were out of this color, so I eventually just bought a 4-pack of tiny little ones. I stamped this color on, attempting to make it look like snake skin. This is actually a really cool color! See the blue and brown tints in it?? It does that on my nail, too!







Magic Mike comes out tomorrow!! Are you as pumped as I am? You should be. Since Independence Day is just around the corner, I'd like to show you a picture of some true American heroes in what is soon to be my new favorite movie.


No comments:

Post a Comment