Pages

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Trek-Flix

Oh my sweet baby Jesus - Netflix instant just added all of the episodes of each Star Trek series. Most people have no idea how much of a Trekkie I am, but I have seen every single episode of Star Trek (the original series), Star Trek: The Next Generation, and Star Trek: Voyager. I've also seen all of the movies, not just the reboot that came out last year - which was good, just in a strange alternate universe. I tried to give Deep Space Nine a shot, but I just couldn't get into it. Because it sucked. Star Trek: Enterprise was also one that I haven't seen all the way through, but now that it's on Netflix I aim to remedy that situation.

I am such a fan of Netflix, it's ridiculous. When I first signed up, I kind of doubted that I would use it enough for it to be worth it. Boy was I wrong! I, unlike most normal humans, could watch tv and do homework at the same time. As a result, I've probably watched more television/movies in the past year than most people do in a decade.

Another bunch of shows recently added to Instant are all of the old X-Men cartoons, The Avengers, and the original Power Rangers. All of my favorite Saturday morning cartoons are just a click away! They've also got Popeye and Felix the Cat, both of which I had to watch in Spanish, since the English versions apparently didn't air in Chicago...?

I'll try and keep you up to date on the latest amazing additions to Netflix Instant as much as I can. There's an amazing amount of television shows that have been added in the last year or so, so I suggest you check it out ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment