Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Holiday Greetings from the Gulf!

I... have failed. I didn't post a Christmas song for the past couple of days, and for that I apologize. BUT it was Thanksgiving, so you weren't reading this anyway! So all should be forgiven :)

Right now I'm on a platform in the middle of the Gulf of Mexico. Everybody out here is extremely nice, and they're all at least a little bit... country. In honor of my lovely hosts, your tune for the day will be "Christmas in Dixie" by Alabama.

"Christmas in Dixie"


P.S. I had a small incident with a mystery guest in my room - taking my towel, using my shower, writing on my dry-erase board, and then leaving. No idea who it was, slightly creeped out, will keep you informed.

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like the mystery creeper from Moore Hill has both escalated his obsession and followed you... but those might be one in the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol I dunno, I didn't seen any feets hiding under the door!!

    ReplyDelete