Step 1: Buy tasty drinks. Since the temperature in Houston finally dipped below 70 for about five seconds, we all decided to bust out the parkas and hot cocoa. Luckily, many awesome things like peppermint schnapps, butterscotch schnapps, and cinnamon schnapps all go well with chocolate. We might have bought them all...
|There is no better drink than hot chocolate - unless it's hot chocolate with crazy marshmallows!|
Step 3: Carefully choose words/characters to drink to. Now this is where it gets tricky. Unlike most people, I tend to remember these movies well enough to quote them in their entirety. I can give you a few tips for what to pick, based on what we did:
- The Great Mouse Detective
- Every time Basil butchers "Flaversham"
- Whenever you see Toby
- Beauty and the Beast
- "Beast" - this word comes up a surprising number of times
- whenever you see the rose
- "Gaston" - I love this character, so I thought this would be a great idea. However, I forgot that his name was said 31 times within a 4 minute song. Beware!!
- The Jungle Book
- "Man" - just do this one, cuz they seriously say it like 100 times.