Pages

Friday, November 18, 2011

Christmas Time in New Orleans

We're putting up a tree in my office today! I could not be more excited, since I've never really gotten to put up a tree. Yes, I lived a sheltered life. Anyways, one of my coworkers, whom I will affectionately refer to as "Pooh Bear" suggested that we play some Louis Armstrong Christmas songs while we decorate. What a fantabulous idea! I love Louis, but I never really listened to his Christmas stuff. As it turns out, I have really been missing out my entire life. In an attempt to keep you from doing the same, here's a Louis to liven up your day! As an added bonus, there's a Billie Holiday song right afterwards :)

"Christmas in New Orleans" - Louis Armstrong
"I've Got My Love To Keep Me Warm" - Billie Holiday

No comments:

Post a Comment