Pages

Sunday, March 4, 2012

The Hunger Games: Capitol Colours Collection

I am a huge fan of The Hunger Games. I've been rereading the books, I've already got my ticket to the movie, and now I've purchased the entire nail polish line. I am obsessed!!

I read about this line months and months ago. Apparently the color palette was leaked before China Glaze and the people behind the movie (Lionsgate?) had made an official deal, which caused a huge panic, and the companies decided not to make the polishes. THANKFULLY, a couple months later they came to their senses and released the current palette (same colors, crappier names). What a lot of drama about nail polish!!

Original names - I like them waaaaay better.
New names, one for each of the Districts.
Over the next couple days, I'll be posting swatches of each of these colors. :]

2 comments:

  1. ...I bought Smoke and Ashes, Agro, Electrify, and Luxe and Lush.... I blame you and this blog for this haha! :P

    ReplyDelete