Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

The Hunger Games: Riveting

Another really bright, shimmery color! This is Riveting, based on the Technology industry in District 3. [Or Fire in Flight, inspired by the Flaming Mockingjay.] This one is pretty thin, so it needed at least 2 coats. Which isn't really a big deal. It was REALLY hard to get a decent picture of this color. At least I thought it was at the time. I took pictures on two different days, so between each of them I got some decent stuff. I feel like these look a little bit redder than it actually is. It's a little more orange...


Shimmery!


I took this one inside... magically it came out closer to the right color. I think. This color plays tricks on your mind.


Crazy color!! Although it's hard to describe and difficult to take a picture of, I still like it :]

No comments:

Post a Comment