Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Hotel Post! Impress Nails "Vamp It Up"

This whole week I'm in Dallas for a work training class (learning a ton about triethylene glycol dehydration!). Turns out being alone in a hotel is super boring. I really wanted to paint some sweet nails to cheer myself up, but it's super impractical to bring ALL my supplies. Plus the wifi in this place suuuuuucks so I can't upload any pictures from my laptop. I'm writing this on my phone right now.... Ug. Eventually I trekked over to CVS and bought some Impress Nails that I've been eyeing for a while. I really don't like wearing fake nails, but these "Vamp It Up" ones were too cute to resist. Hopefully this Blogger app will let me add pictures... Cross your fingers, folks.

They'll probably have that weird check pattern on them like my last phone post... And I apologize for the cell phone quality... lol





No comments:

Post a Comment