Pages

Monday, November 26, 2012

Kicking off the Christmas Season!

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving! I hung out at my parents' house and helped my mom pack stuff. Not a ton of fun, but my brother and sister were back from school, so it was nice. My brother looked (and smelled) like something you'd find in a frat house dumpster the morning after an all-night drink-n-pukeathon, but I made sure we sent him back to Colorado at least 75% better looking (and smelling). You're welcome, World.

I started my Christmas shopping a couple weeks ago (almost done!) which seemed like a good idea, but it's actually horrible. Since I have more time to browse I've ended up buying a TON of stuff. Mostly for myself. *sigh* I bought a bunch of really awesome polishes on Etsy, most of which are Christmas themed. I'll be trying them all out this holiday season, but I'm going to start off with the one I was most excited about and HAD to have. I was actually in Dallas for a training class on glycol dehyrdation when this went on sale. I'm sure I looked like an extreme weirdo huddled in the corner of the room refreshing the page on my phone until  I finally got it.

In keeping with my Christmas tradition last year, here's a little Christmas ditty for you to hum along with while you take a look at KB Shimmer Wrappers Delight.

"Sleigh Ride" - Andy Williams
[I've had this specific version of the song stuck in my head for at least a week now...]


I used a base of e.l.f. Dark Navy and just ONE COAT of Wrappers Delight. It's sooooo full of glitters!!







Christmas Movie Marathon
In other news, I'm going to be watching at least one NEW (as in I've never seen it before) Christmas movie every week until the big day. Tonight's flick is called Holiday Engagement and is available on Netflix instant streaming. No idea if this is good yet, but I will let you know! And if you have any suggestions, I'm all ears! I've seen most of the classics (I think?) and most of the newer ones (90s-present) but I'm sure I missed a lot in the 70s-80s range. I'll do a little research, too.

HO HO HO.

No comments:

Post a Comment