Pages

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

A Very Jindie Christmas

I've got more Christmas nails for you! Today's polishes are from Jindie Nails. These are my first Jindie polishes, but I have a feeling they won't be my last! These two are very similar, but I'll point out a few differences. The first one was actually a free mini! Please check out these pictures while rocking out to a little Hanson Snowed In.

"Rocking Around the Christmas Tree"
Hanson

Jindie Nails Yule Love This!


I was actually just thinking to myself yesterday that I wanted a polish with circle glitters.. And then this one magically appeared in my mailbox!



Yule Love This (left) Candy Cane (right)
 See? They're different. Candy Cane has larger hexagonal glitters along with small circle and hexagonal glitters. I had a few issues with this one - mainly having a hard time getting some of the larger glitters to come out of the bottle. Next time I'll have a little more patience with it!


Again, my right hand still isn't sure how to pose...


You can check out Jindie Nails on their Etsy page!

No comments:

Post a Comment