Pages

Monday, December 17, 2012

Jingle Merps

I don't know what to title this post. I guess I'll have come up with something by the time you're actually reading this... The other day I realized that I have totally failed at posting Christmas songs with all of my posts!! I don't know if anyone else has missed them, but I have! I'll try and make up for it by only choosing AMAZING songs for the next couple, but let's face it, all Christmas songs are amazing. Here's one of my all-time favorites -

"Snow" from White Christmas
Rosemary Clooney, Bing Crosby, Danny Kaye, Vera Ellen

Today you're in for a real treat! I actually did two different Christmas polishes today. The first one is Sonnetarium Peppermint Kiss.






The second one is KB Shimmer All Decked Out. You can check this out on the KB Shimmer site and the Etsy page. This is actually a really pretty color! Unfortunately my right hand doesn't know how to pose for pictures... so you only get one. Sorry!


No comments:

Post a Comment