Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Kiss Nail Dresses

I saw these in CVS and had to buy them. They're so glittery!!



Overall, I really liked these. They have a bunch of different sizes, and they're attached to a sheet, so it was easy to keep track of which one I used on each finger. If you had trouble applying the Sally Hansen stickies, then these gems are NOT for you! Since the gems are all over the place, some end up being at the end of your nail, so you kind of have to saw through them. I got them on just fine, but these are not for the faint of heart. After I got them on, I put a couple layers of SV on, but they were still really bumpy.. and kinda scratchy. I'm not really sure how long these last, but I had them on for about 4 days without any visible damage. I just got bored and took them off.

No comments:

Post a Comment