Pages

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Mick-EY-splosion

Get it? Ey-splosion? Feel free to giggle.

I have been so productive this weekend! I played darts for the first time in a zillion years! Note to self - play more often. Then I did a 50 mile training ride in Columbus - and injured my foot! I have no idea what I did, but I can't walk for a couple hours at a time. My "doctor" recommended icing and heating it, which seems to be working. I was supposed to go out last night, but with my bum foot (and everyone wimping out) I stayed in - and cleaned my entire apartment! What is wrong with me?!

I'm not sure why I'm liking Disney so much lately. But I am. Today's Disney design is old-school, based on this cute Mickey picture I found. I feel like I've seen it somewhere before...



 

I need to work on my dotting skills. I'm not really sure how I keep crapping them up.

No comments:

Post a Comment