Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

JENsations Bubble Gum

I have been walking around in the world with claw-like nails for the past two days. The next thing on my fall challenge is apple nails, and I seriously just did those! So... I've been avoiding doing my nails so I wouldn't have to feel bad about skipping the next thing on the challenge. But then I realized that I have all of fall (which hasn't officially begun yet!) to do all of these. *phew* Today I tried out one of my recent Etsy purchases. :] This is Bubble Gum from JENsations on top of China Glaze Spontaneous.









Random viewing rant:

Has anyone seen Silent House? The real-time horror movie with Elizabeth Olsen? Well I'm watching it right now (alone in my dark apartment) and... it's actually really bad. 99% of the acting is balls-to-the-wall, over the top, ridiculous. Elizabeth is the only one who's doing a decent job here. Don't get me wrong, this movie has some terrifying moments. I'm pretty sure I've figured out what's going on and why (I won't spoil it, just in case you wish to few this. And it's kinda gross.). But... the other two characters in this movie (so far) are the girl's dad and uncle. And both of them have creepily made passes at her and/or were acting a little too flirty during the beginning bits.

Update: Don't watch this.

No comments:

Post a Comment