Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Light as a Feather!

I think I'm the worst at looking at a mani and trying to replicate it. Today I gave it a shot again. And I think I actually did a decent job this time, BUT I CAN'T TAKE A GOOD PICTURE OF IT. I think part of it is that I had to use artificial lighting (like I always do). I should try painting my nails when it's not the middle of the night... Anyways, I found this design on Pinterest. And I tried to find the original blog it was on, but I could only search as far as this Tumbler... Blarg.


I started off with about a billion layers of Spoiled My Button Fell Off. It's a little pinker than it looks.



Then I applied a thin layer of Essie Set In Stones.



I was afraid that if I used the Spoiled polish as the top layer of the sandwich it would totally block out the glitter. Instead, I used Ulta Sweet Nothing. This one isn't very pinky, so the sandwich looks more flesh-colored now.


I put this up against my bleh-colored apartment walls to try and make the pink hints a little more obvious.


FINALLY I stamped on my best feather stamp. I REALLY REALLY wish I had the stamp that this girl used. It's sooooooooooo pretty. I am now officially on the hunt for it.




 

Here's all of the polishes I used!


No comments:

Post a Comment