Pages

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Fall Into Autumn Challenge: Pumpkins

Jesus marimba. I've been out of town for almost a full week now. I spent a few days in Austin doing recruiting for work. I got to stay in a sweet hotel and eat at tons of places I never could afford before. But it wasn't all fun and games. I stood and talked to approximately one zillion people for 10+ hours a day. My feet were killing me and I nearly lost my voice, but it was still fun!

After Austin, I headed down to San Antonio to visit Laura and go see Looper. I thought this movie was pretty amazing, but it is not for the faint of heart - or weak of stomach. Bruce was great, as usual. And Joseph Gordon-Levitt was wunderbar, even though the crazy Bruce makeup was a little weird.

My final destination on this whirlwind adventure was to go visit my sister in College Station. She got us tickets to the A&M vs. Arkansas game, which was an interesting experience. It rained pretty much the entire time... which was a little miserable. Overall, this has been a pretty great week, but I'm super excited to be back home... and paint my nails!!


Colors Used:
China Glaze Starboard
Nicole by OPI One Time Lime
Sally Hansen Sun Kissed
Konad White
Shany Black



Here's a couple more action shots. It was kinda hard to keep the glare off of the pumpkins and show that there was a glare already painted on.







In other news, Once Upon A Time comes back in ONE MINUTE, and I may have a panic attack I'm so excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment