Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Skyfall Collection Part 2

Yikes, it's been a week since the last post! I'm not sure what I've been doing... Baking cupcakes and passing kidney stones, I guess. I went to Oktoberfest Houston! Drank some beers! Mmm beer. 

Without further adieu, here's the rest of the OPI Skyfall collection.

The Spy Who Loved Me
Is there anything harder to photograph than red polish??!! I have so many issues... Someone remind me to Google ways to overcome this...






Die Another Day
I think this is my second favorite color in the collection! It's more orange then red, but a really pretty mix of both :) 





The World Is Not Enough




You Only Live Twice





On Her Majesty's Secret Service




Skyfall
This is my favorite color in the collection!! To be honest, there weren't that many colors to choose from. Oodles of reds and greys. But I guess that just how James Bond do.




Goldeneye




The Living Daylights
This looks so much cooler in the bottle... Maybe I just suck at glitters.




The Man With the Golden Gun
This was a super expensive polish.. I guess since it's made of 18K gold! It even came in an intense box!



No comments:

Post a Comment